Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Final Exam

Please complete your final exam and the post assessment test for this course. We are now completed with playwriting for this year. Please turn in your realist scripts, if you have not already done so.

Also: I will spend some time with musicals (I promised I'd do so, but we'll pick this up in the film studies section of the course--particularly during the 1930's and again next year during Writing X Cultures).

I wanted to end with some light comedy, but given both tests, anything I start now would be impossible to finish for a week.

So, I'd like to jump into film studies immediately. See post above for details!

HOMEWORK: None. If you are submitting a Black History poem, please get the draft to me by tomorrow, Jan. 18. This is an EXTRA CREDIT assignment for this marking period.

No comments:

The Murky Middle (Even More Advice)

Aristotle wrote that stories should have a beginning, middle, and end. Middles can be difficult. You might have a smashing opening to a stor...