Friday, April 17, 2020

The End of Marking Period 3; Marking Period 4 Info

All work for MP3, up to March 13 must be in today (or email me about an extension if you need one). Otherwise, I need to start closing my MP3 grade book. Thanks!

IMPORTANT UPDATE: Your Metropolis papers will be counted for MP4, not MP3 since most of the class did not complete this assignment. See our Google Classroom assignment for updates/information. I'll be collecting (at this point) all assignments from March 15 through May 15 when we return to school (if that happens). This will, however, not stop us from moving on with the course.

Welcome to Marking Period 4! While our closure has certainly done a number on our progress, it is the expectation that you continue with your classes (including assignments). We know that we will not be returning to the physical classroom until after May 15, so any assignments here will ultimately be required of you by the end of the marking period. Please make sure you work on these assignments/activities periodically to avoid having a raft of work to complete at the very end of the academic year.

As always, please email me, ask for a Zoom meeting with me if you need one, and keep in touch. I am available throughout the week (daily) and will get back to you within 24 hours if I receive your email or contact. Weekend responses may be a little longer. I have a life too.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the update, Craddock. I've created an outline of sorts for the Metropolis essay and since it was due at midnight on the previous due date, I was prepared to get it done on Friday, but I appreciate the extra time. Have a good weekend.

The Murky Middle (Even More Advice)

Aristotle wrote that stories should have a beginning, middle, and end. Middles can be difficult. You might have a smashing opening to a stor...